Convenient Ways to Pay
Elements offers a variety of digital payment options to help add security and simplicity to your life. Constantly adding new ways to access your account, there’s a digital payment option for everyone.
With Green P2P from Elements Financial, you can send and receive electronic payments quickly and reliably.
Green P2P (Person-to-Person Payment) is a simple way to pay the people you owe on the go. Split lunch, pay the dog walker or settle up on gas by using online banking or the Elements Mobile App.
Send money to friends right away with your Elements Debit Card.
Money is available within minutes1 after sending.
Neither the sender or receiver are charged any fees for the service2.
Don't have the Elements Mobile App? Download it below.
How to Use Green P2P
- Log into online banking or the Elements Mobile App.
- In the Transaction tab from the menu, select "Green P2P Payments".
- Simply choose the person and their email or phone number you'd like to send money to. If you are using the Elements Mobile app, you can select a person from your contact list.
- Choose the amount and the Elements Debit card you would like to send and receive money with.
- Select continue - you will be prompted to a review screen where you can confirm your information and finalize your payment.
- The recipient will immediately receive a text or email alert notifying them of how they can accept money.
1) Timing of Transfers - Transfers to remove the funds from the Sender’s Account may take place immediately. However, the timing of funds received will depend on when the Recipient responds to the email and when their financial institution posts the Transfer. The posting of the Transfer is dependent on the business days of that institution. Issues Affecting the Posting of Transfers - Other events may affect the timing or success of a Transfer reaching the intended Recipient. Such events may include, but are not limited to, errors made by the Sender or Recipient in entering information, inaccurate account or card number information, delays in posting by the receiving institution, acts of God, and network and NACHA interruptions. If we believe the Transfer may be illegal, we may decline or reverse the Transfer. The receiving institution may choose not to post the Transfer or to delay posting the Transfer. Neither the Credit Union nor the Service Provider is responsible for any delays in the Transfer of funds or the posting of funds to the Recipient’s Account. You may have certain rights and responsibilities regarding the failure to timely post transactions and you are encouraged to pursue dispute resolution with the receiving financial institution. 2) Elements Financial does not charge a fee to use this service. Check with your financial and cellular provider for out-of-network fees. 2) Elements Financial does not charge a fee to use this service. Check with your financial and cellular provider for out-of-network fees.
Apple Pay™ is a category of service that will transform mobile payments with an easy, secure and private way to pay.
Available for both Elements Visa® Debit and Credit Cards, Apple Pay allows you to pay for your purchases with your iPhone® by holding your phone near a contactless reader.
Load Your Elements Visa® Debit and Credit Card onto Apple Pay
Your Elements Visa Debit or Credit Card(s) can be uploaded and used anywhere Apple Pay is accepted1.
Security is at the Core of Apple Pay
When you add a credit or debit card with Apple Pay, the actual card numbers are not stored on the device nor on Apple servers. Instead, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored in the Secure Element on your device. Each transaction is authorized with a one-time unique dynamic security code, instead of using the security code from the back of your card.
More Information on Apple Pay
Apple Pay is accepted in grocery stores, boutiques, restaurants, hotels, and so many places you already enjoy. Simply look for the contactless terminal logo and/or Apple Pay logo at participating stores. To find merchants using Apple Pay, what devices currently have Apple Pay capabilities, troubleshooting tips and more, visit apple.com/ApplePay.
If you don't quite get to the last verification step, don't worry. You may just need to give us a call at (800) 621-2105. We want to ensure that your card is being loaded on your device so we'll verify that you are you, then we'll activate your card with Apple Pay in just a couple minutes.
1) Elements Financial Health Savings Account Debit Cards are not available for Apple Pay.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android Pay™ enables Android users to seamlessly tap and pay with their phones in more than one million stores in the US, with more locations being added every day.
Android Pay makes paying with your Elements Visa® Debit or Credit Card fast and easy — in store or online.
Load Your Elements Visa® Debit and Credit Card onto Android Pay
You can download the Android Pay app from the Google Play Store. Take a picture of your Elements Visa Debit or Credit Card(s)1 and you are good to go.
Shop Safely with Android Pay
When you use Android Pay, your actual card number is never shared with the merchant and is not stored on the device. Instead, a Device Account Number is used to process your payment — further protecting your personal information.
More Information on Android Pay
To find merchants using Android Pay, how to download the Android Pay app, troubleshooting tips and more, visit android.com/pay for more information.
If you don't quite get to the last verification step, don't worry. You may just need to give us a call at (800) 621-2105. We want to ensure that your card is being loaded on your device so we'll verify that you are you, then we'll activate your card with Android Pay in just a couple minutes.
1) Elements Financial Health Savings Account Debit Cards are not available for Android Pay.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Samsung Pay is the mobile payment service that works virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your card1. From local grocery stores to corner coffee shops, it’s highly secure and simple to use with the latest Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Samsung Pay uses proprietary Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) and Near Field Communication (NFC) to make contactless mobile payments. MST and NFC enable the Samsung select mobile devices to make secure transactions at virtually every card reader where you can swipe or tap your card.
Load Your Elements Visa® Debit and Credit Card onto Samsung Pay
Your Elements Visa Debit or Credit Card(s) can be uploaded and used anywhere Samsung Pay is accepted2.
Shop Safely with Samsung Pay
Your actual card number is never shared with the merchant and is not stored on the device when you use Samsung Pay. Instead, a Device Account Number is used to process your payment – further protecting your personal information.
More Information on Samsung Pay
To find merchants using Samsung Pay, what devices currently have Samsung Pay capabilities, troubleshooting tips and more, visit samsung.com/pay for more information.
If you don't quite get to the last verification step, don't worry. You may just need to give us a call at (800) 621-2105. We want to ensure that your card is being loaded on your device so we'll verify that you are you, then we'll activate your card with Samsung Pay in just a couple minutes.
1) Check samsung.com/pay for compatibility. 2) Elements Financial Health Savings Account Debit Cards are not available for Samsung Pay.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Knox and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary. Contact your bank or financial institution to verify that it is a Samsung Pay participant. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Visa® Checkout is a safe, simple and easy way to check out online. Visa Checkout works with your existing Elements debit or credit cards across all your devices, no matter where you are.
Set up your account, and start spending less time filling out forms when you shop. Visa Checkout is compatible on a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop so shopping stays convenient and paying online gets even easier.
Check Out in Just Three Clicks.
Whenever you shop on your favorite sites, keep an eye out for the Visa Checkout button. Once you select Visa Checkout, all you have to do is log in and confirm your payment. Visa Checkout saves your payment and shipping information, so there’s no time wasted. Three clicks and you’re done.
Visa Checkout offers:
- Pay with a single login from any device.
- Guard your data behind multiple layers of security.
- Shop at a variety of retailers.
To see a list of stores that use Visa Checkout, visit visa.com/checkout.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money and more.
From everyday purchases to running a business, people around the world use PayPal to pay and get paid.
Load Your Elements Visa® Debit and Credit Card onto PayPal
Your Elements Visa Debit or Credit Card(s) can be uploaded to PayPal and used anywhere accepted1. You'll continue to experience the benefits that you expect from Elements with the acceptability of millions of brands.
Know Your Payments are Secure
Whether you’re buying or selling, get the security you expect plus purchase or seller protection on all eligible transactions.
More Information on PayPal
Use PayPal at businesses, big and small, in 200+ countries around the world. Pay securely online, in apps, and in stores. To find out how to set up an account, where PayPal is accepted and more, visit PayPal.com.
1) Elements Financial Health Savings Account Debit Cards are not available for PayPal.