All good things get better. We’re excited to announce that a new Elements Financial website, rebuilt with you in mind, has arrived.
Online and mobile banking will be available again at 11:00am Eastern, October 24, after the planned upgrade.
At Elements, we’ve taken the time to talk with members about how they prefer to interact with their money. Over the last year, we've conducted surveys, hosted interviews, and completed research on website traffic patterns—all leading to a new website that will guide you toward what you're looking for, more easily than ever before. This is important when you are shopping for that new car or dream house or researching how to pay for your child’s college tuition.
Rest assured, you'll find the same conveniences you’ve come to expect from our online and mobile banking, and they’ll be located in the same familiar spots. If you’re concerned about bookmarked pages, we'll ensure your existing links work within the new site. It’s also important to note that our main address will remain elements.org.
This website redesign is inspired by YOU. It will bring forward what you use the most on our site, while the rest will be there for you as you need it. And you can count on continued improvements and optimization over time, based on ongoing member reviews.
What's improved, you ask? Here's a short list:
- Designed with You in Mind — Design, development, and content is all based on member and employee feedback and research with planned surveys, ongoing feedback, and future optimization to assure that your Elements website is always top notch and ready for you.
- Prominent Rates and Details — What you need is at the top of each page but all the details are all available if you'd like to learn more.
- Reorganized Online and Mobile Banking Menu — The most popular items conveniently accessible.
- Integrated Bill Pay — No more need to jump to the "Advanced Menu" — also enjoy the ability to pay multiple billers with one click.
- Easy Click Through Single Sign-On — See your Elements Visa credit card and mortgage account details easily with one click from inside online and mobile banking.