Elements is re-opening our branch at the Indiana Government Center, as of Wednesday, May 20. This location will operate on a reduced schedule of Monday/Wednesday/Friday, from 8am to 1pm, until further notice. Our branch inside the Farm Bureau Building as well as our branches at Lilly Corporate Center and Lilly Technology Center-South remain open on this same reduced schedule. (All branch hours are subject to change.)
We comply with current social distancing guidelines in all our branches, and our employees wear face mask to protect members and themselves. Please observe all signage, floor markings, and guidelines while visiting Elements.
Please note that the Government Center is currently closed to visitors/the public, so access to this branch is available only to individuals who work at this location.
We are here with multiple other access options for you and your accounts during this time of restricted physical access to our Elements branches:
- Online banking via desktop at elements.org and mobile app, both with remote check deposit capabilities;
- Our ATMs globally;
- Our 24/7 Contact Center: 317-276-2105 or toll-free 800-621-2105;
- Live Chat, accessible at elements.org, M-F, 9am-5pm;
- Secure Messages through online banking and the mobile app;
- Email via firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Shared branches nationwide: You may search for locations near you. (These locations have gone to drive-thru only with limited hours; we recommend calling ahead before visiting.)
The current situation is dynamic and if the credit union needs to issue any updates for members, we will do so through our typical communications including but not limited to our website and/or email.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us in one of these ways, and please visit our FAQs for more information. We update them frequently. We appreciate your loyalty to Elements.