Access Your Money
You need to know how to get to your money — after all, it's your money.
We want banking with Elements to be as easy as possible for you. That's why we offer Mobile Banking, eBranch Internet Banking, multiple branches, shared branches and ATMs, and remote deposit capabilities. These methods give you access anywhere, anytime!
Here's a quick overview of your options for moving money to and within Elements:
- External Transfers — Typically take 3–6 business days. Inquire with your former or other financial institution to activate a transfer of funds into an Elements account.
- Internal Transfers — Use eBranch or Mobile Banking to move money between your accounts.
- Remote Check Deposit — Take a snapshot with your smartphone or a scan of your check to deposit it into an Elements account.
- Shared Branching — Search for locations locally and nationwide.
- Deposit-Taking ATMs — Again, search for locations locally and nationwide.
- Wire Services — Receive incoming and send outgoing wires, both domestic and foreign. Fees may apply.
SPECIAL TIP FOR PARENTS: Open a competitively-priced Elements savings account for yourself, and ask Elements to link it to your student's account(s). You can save and conveniently transfer funds within the family.
To learn more about these access options, use the icons below, or contact us at (317) 276-2105, toll-free (800) 621-2105, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall, our goal for access is simple — to provide you with digital< excellence and a consistent experience you can count on, across all your devices!