Cash Rewards Visa
Earn 1% cash back† on all eligible purchases while rewards are automatically credited back to your account. No more forgetting to redeem points, no more having to log in. Simple, easy, rewarding.
And you can get $300 Cash Back* just by using your card.
Elements Financial's credit cards are the only cards with zero penalty rates, zero annual fees, and guaranteed rates after your introductory period.
The benefits of the Elements Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card:
- Earn 1% cash back on all eligible purchases
- Unlimited – No cap on the amount you spend or cash back earned
- Cash back rewards are automatically credited to your account
- Rewards payable starting at $25.
Cash Reward Cardholders also enjoy these cardholder benefits:
- No annual fee;
- No penalty pricing;
- 25 day grace period on purchases;
- Automatic payment options;
- Fraud Alerts: Enroll for Fraud Alerts to trigger a text anytime a transaction on your card is deemed to be a risk. You'll have the chance to confirm it or report it as possible fraud. If the latter, a hold will be placed on your account to prevent further activity until we can resolve the situation. To enroll in Fraud Alerts for your Elements Visa® Credit Card, just log in to MyCardInfo within eBranch; go to the Account Services tab; and select Fraud Alerts.
- Zero Liability for Fraudulent Charges.
You can also expect these conveniences that Visa is known for:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Purchase Security
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel Accident Insurance ($100,000)
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
†1% cash back on every eligible purchase. No enrollment required. All cardholders are eligible when they make their first eligible purchase. Eligible purchases are net purchases (reduced by merchant returns and adjustments). Purchases do not include cash advances, balance card transfers, use of convenience checks and are exclusive of any fees and finance charges we impose. Cash back rewards are payable to you by reducing your credit card balance. However, rewards will not reduce the monthly payment amount unless the total credit card balance is less than the payable cash back reward amount. The rewards are effective the date you become eligible for the program and are payable as per the billing cycle end-date printed on your statement. Cash back reward amounts less than $25 will not be paid during a billing cycle. Rewards will accumulate and will be payable to you once your reward balance is $25 or more. If a reward balance is less than $25, it will expire 5 years from the month earned. Eligibility is restricted to accounts that are open and in good standing. Any accumulated points will be forfeited if the account is closed before the next $25 increment is paid. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
*Credit Card Related $300 Cash Back Value Offer — requiring at least 10 card purchase transactions totaling at least $1,000 within 90 days of card approval — will be fulfilled as a $300 statement credit. Secured Card excluded. Offer subject to credit approval and may be taxable. Elements reserves the right to amend or discontinue offers at any time. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please allow 4-6 weeks for receipt of statement credits. If account is closed within six months, we reserve the right to deduct the bonus at that time. Product offers cannot be combined with other promotional offers for the same product. One offer per household. Existing Elements credit cardholders not eligible.
Planning travel? Call us in advance: (800) 621-2105 or (317) 276-2105
Card Transaction Denied: (866) 570-1238
Lost or Stolen Card: (866) 570-1238
If you suspect fraud: (866) 570-1238
Other Questions or Concerns: (866) 570-1238
To make payments to your Elements Financial credit card, send them payable to:
Elements Financial Federal Credit Union
PO Box 10324
Des Moines, IA 50306-0324