Business Checking Solutions
Your business checking account is the core of your business. Elements Financial offers two checking options for your business: Business Basic Checking and Business Standard Checking that are designed around your business.
The conveniences Elements Financial is known for come standard with our business checking accounts, so you can manage all of your accounts from anywhere, anytime and have easy access to all of your money.
Want help making the best choices? Talk to us now about what's right for you: email@example.com, (317) 276-2105, or toll-free at (800) 621-2105.
|Business Basic Checking||Business Standard Checking|
Ideal for small businesses or non-profit organizations with an average daily balance of $10,000 or less, our Business Basic Checking account offer the features your business needs.
For mid-sized businesses with an average daily balance of more than $10,000, our Business Standard Checking account is a perfect choice.
All Elements Financial Business Checking Accounts Feature:
- Convenience: The Elements Visa® Business Debit Card allows you to make purchases at any merchant that accepts Visa debit cards. The funds will be directly withdrawn from your checking account. Enjoy added security for all your online Visa purchases by registering in the Verified by Visa program.
- Manage Your Accounts: Use eBranch and Mobile Banking to manage your personal and business accounts. See your business account activity, statements, check images, and more any time at your convenience. Log in or enroll in eBranch to manage your account.
- Worldwide Access: Conduct transactions at 72,000+ ATMs worldwide and 5,500+ shared branches nationwide. Find an ATM or shared branch near you.
- Paperless Benefits: Instead of returning your canceled checks, we provide you with a listing of checks paid, noted by check number, date and amount, all viewable within eBranch Internet Banking.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking and Remote Check Deposit
Resources for Commercial eBranch Internet Banking Users
- Business Remote Deposit Capture Login
- Business Remote Deposit High Speed Check Scanner Setup Guide
- Business Online & Mobile Banking User Guide
Want help making the best choices? To get your Business Basic or Business Standard Checking application started talk to us now about what's right for you: firstname.lastname@example.org, (317) 276-2105, or toll-free at (800) 621-2105.
*Services subject to approval.
Elements Financial's legal entity name, mailing address and routing number are:
Elements Financial Federal Credit Union
225 South East Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46202
ABA Routing Number 274073834