eBranch Internet Banking and Bill Pay
eBranch and Mobile Banking from Elements Financial provides you with the same interface on your smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop — and you'll continue to enjoy the security, features and conveniences you've come to expect from Elements.
Our goal with online banking is simple … to provide you with a state-of-the-art digital banking experience that you can count on, and is consistent across all your devices.
Not only can you access all of your account information, eBranch also keeps your personal data safe and secure, so you can rest easy.
Your Elements eBranch features combined access to your eStatements, Online Check Deposits, Bill Payments, Account-to-Account Transfers and Person-to-Person Payments all in one place with one password.
Use the Learning Library to learn about the benefits of the integrated eBranch and Mobile Banking.
Log into your eBranch account from our homepage at elements.org.
With Elements eBranch Internet Banking and Bill Pay you can:
- View Accounts with Many Customization Options including alerts via email, phone or text message
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts and Make Elements Loan Payments
- Place Stop Payments on Checks, View Cleared Checks and Reorder Checks
- Scan and Upload Checks 24/7 using our remote deposit service
- See Pending Transactions so you can view them before they post to your accounts
- Pay Bills with FREE Bill Pay (Elements checking account required)
- Schedule Multiple Payments at One Time
- Pay Any Person or Company in the U.S.
- Receive Payment Reminders
- Receive Your Bills right in Bill Pay
- Same Day Bill Payments and Overnight Checks
- Person-to-Person Payments and Account-to Account Transfers
- Send and Receive Secure Messages from your credit union
- Review Your Credit Union Account History with eStatements and a 14 month electronic archive of your credit union statements
- Export Account Information for account management software including Intuit Quicken with Express Web Connect
To learn more about our eBranch Internet Banking & Bill Pay, please contact Member Service, (317) 276-2105, or toll-free at (800) 621-2105.
For Bill Pay related questions, please contact 24/7 Bill Pay support directly at (855) 695-9361 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.