Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account (HSA) offers many advantages. As your financial wellness partner and HSA account provider, Elements can help you and your family learn how to get the most out of these accounts. An HSA allows you to save money for your medical needs, and your funds will not be taxed if used for qualified expenses. And like other Elements savings accounts, our HSA has competitive rates, so you’ll earn extra on the money you save.
At year-end, remaining funds will carry over for use in future years, and contributions to your account can be made by you, your employer, or other individuals. To open a Health Savings Account or to learn more, contact our financial wellness experts or open an HSA online now.
Elements Financial HSA Services Available to You
- Conveniently track online account balance and transaction information.
- Use tools to help you stay on top of your Health Savings Account expenses.
- Use your HSA Visa Debit Card for qualified medical expenses. Conveniently pay your prescriptions, doctor bills, etc.
- Use eBranch and Mobile Banking transfers to reimburse yourself from your HSA for payments made from your other Elements accounts. Be sure to keep the receipts that match the amounts you have moved.
- Use the HSA Portal to save important paperwork and receipts. Keeping all of your important information in one place makes for easy retrieval and reference later.
- Use Bill Pay within eBranch to pay a bill to a provider that does not accept Visa cards.
- Get information about your qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Contact our knowledgeable member support staff to answer all your HSA and HDHP questions.
When You Are Ready to Open Your HSA
Go to our online application form and follow the onscreen prompts. You’ll be asked to agree to our account disclosures.
Logging into Your Elements Financial HSA Account
Log into your HSA Account Portal and enter your Member ID and Password.
The first time you log in, you should click New Members Register Here and follow the instructions to identify yourself. First, you will need to locate your HSA account number which can be found within your welcome email, eBranch or on your Elements Financial statement. Select and answer 5 security questions and then create a Member ID and Password. Once complete, you will use this new Member ID and Password to access the HSA system each time you login and will be asked to answer at least one of your security questions.
You may view your account activity, check your balance, or access many account management tools provided to you.
Download your HSA Welcome Kit for more information.
Contact Us for Support
- Health Savings Account Questions: (855) 440-4472 8:00am – 5:00pm Eastern
- 24-Hour Member Service Contact Center: (317) 276-2105 or toll-free (800) 621-2105
- Web Chat via elements.org 8:00am to 5:00pm Eastern
- Email email@example.com
Current Elements Financial Health Savings Account Rates
Rates effective as of September 15, 2017, and may change after account opening without notice. You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $100 to earn a dividend. Fees may reduce earnings.
|Health Savings Account (HSA)||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|$100 - $2,499||0.25%||0.25%|
|$2,500 - $9,999||0.50%||0.50%|
|$10,000 - $24,999||1.00%||1.00%|
|$25,000 and Above||1.00%||1.00%|
Health Savings Account Forms