Maximize Your Membership
You've arrived at the value known as Elements Financial. We're glad you're here!
Higher Deposit Rates. Lower Loan Rates. Fewer Fees. Our members realize a total annual savings of $16.4 million compared to customers elsewhere1. As a member, you too will enjoy tremendous value. Our first commitment is to help you maximize your membership quickly and easily so you can manage today and discover tomorrow, all while enjoying the best value in banking.
You'll hear from us regularly in the first three months of your membership. Here's what you need now to get started.
eBranch Internet Banking and Bill Pay
Elements eBranch features combined access to your eStatements, Online Check Deposits, Bill Payments, Account-to-Account Transfers and Person-to-Person Payments all in one place with one password. And you'll enjoy the same, consistent look and feel across all your devices.
With eBranch and Bill Pay you can:
- View all your accounts.
- Transfer funds between accounts and make Elements loan payments.
- Scan and upload checks.
- Pay Bills for FREE with Bill Pay2.
- Review your account history with eStatements
- And much more!
Access your accounts anytime, anywhere. Our mobile banking services provide real-time access to your accounts on your smartphone or tablet. It's like having an Elements branch available 24/7/365 to help manage your finances on the go.
Enjoy these benefits of Mobile Banking:
- Touch ID with iPhones and iPads. Log into your account securely with just your fingerprint.
- Set up and make bill payments straight from your device.
- Review statements and notices.
- Remotely deposit checks.
- Make loan payments, internal, and external transfers.
- Check balances and locate ATMs and shared branches.
- And much more!
eStatements are Convenient and Secure
An eStatement is an electronic version of your paper statement. You are able to access statements online through eBranch Internet Banking from the moment you sign up!
Shared Branching at 5,500+ Locations Nationwide
Credit union shared branching is a national network of over 1,800 credit unions that share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if you were at an Elements branch.
With shared branching, you can use services just like you would at an Elements branch, such as:
- Perform deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Make loan payments and advances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Obtain current balances and transaction histories
- Purchase money orders, gift cards, or similar items
- And much more!
Search for the shared branch closest to you, and find one of the 5,500+ shared branches wherever you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo.
72,000+ Worldwide Surcharge-Free ATMs
Need cash? On the go in town? Vacationing with the family? Going out of the country for business? You'll need cash and we've got you covered. Elements members have access to 72,000+ surcharge-free ATMs worldwide. You have access to more surcharge-free ATMs than the larger banks offer.
Search for the ATMs most convenient to you, and find one of the 72,000+ ATMs wherever you see the CO-OP, Alliance One, or Allpoint logos.
1) Competitive Value is estimated by comparing historical rates and fees at Elements Financial and at the five banks and credit unions with the largest market share in Central Indiana; data valid as of 8/31/2016. 2) Elements Checking Account Required to enroll in Bill Pay.