Remote Check Deposit
At Elements Financial, we know you’re busy, so we want to make depositing your checks as easy as possible.
That’s why with remote check deposit you can deposit your checks with the camera on your smartphone or right on your computer with eBranch Internet Banking.
No lines. No drive-thrus. Just convenience.
You must be a registered user of eBranch Internet Banking to use remote check deposit on your smartphone or desktop computer. If you're not already using eBranch, enroll.
Want to deposit checks with your smartphone/mobile device? Our iPhone and Android apps allow you to check balances, transfer funds, make remote deposits and find ATM and branch locations. Check out Mobile Banking from Elements Financial. It's easy to get started, and it's free!
Follow these simple steps to scan and submit a check through eBranch Internet Banking.
- Scan check(s) to your computer, both front and back.
- Log into eBranch Internet Banking at elements.org.
- Click on the Online Deposit link on the left hand side under Transactions
- Select the account you wish to deposit to
- Enter Check Amount
- Upload scanned front and back check files
- Confirm and Complete the transaction
- Print or email your receipt
If you have questions about eBranch Internet Banking and/or Remote Deposit, please contact Member Service at (800) 621-2105 or via Live Chat (Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm eastern).