Skip to main content

Amanda Richmond, AVP, Wealth Operations Manager & LPL Sales Assistant

The Human Elements Behind Our Success

Who is Amanda?

She is the Assistant Vice President of Wealth Operations, as well as an LPL Registered Sales Assistant. She describes herself as “positive, outgoing, organized, determined, and tenacious.” She enjoys helping others, strives to give her best to her job, family, and herself, and is known to go above and beyond to help clients.

What Does Amanda Do?

Her primary role consists of making sure all aspects of operations for Elements Wealth Management are intact. This includes monthly compliance updates through FINRA, LPL, or SEC, and all audits conducted, either by LPL, the state, and/or FINRA. She also provides guidance and leadership to our other sales assistant on the Elements Wealth team.

Her secondary role of Sales Assistant sees her meeting with clients when needed, opening new accounts, and reviewing documents to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner. She also moves money, places trades, and processes stock loans, along with any other requests needed by her team. She says that if she listed every task, we would be here for a while!

When Did Amanda Join Elements?

She joined Elements Wealth at the beginning of January 2023. She chose Elements because she was attracted by “the culture and the ability to do what I love: helping clients secure the future they desire.”

Why Does Amanda Enjoy Working at Elements?

She exclaims, “The people are great! From my everyday team to our SVPs within the Credit Union, everyone is eager to help, support, and encourage growth. The ability to be myself without the expectations to be someone else is fabulous! Lastly, I love that I can be involved in my community with the support of Elements!”

Where Can We Find Amanda?

When not at work, you can find her outside soaking up the sun. She enjoys being outdoors as much as possible through working out, running, and biking. She also stays busy with her family, cheering on her 4 kids in their sports of softball, cheerleading, and tennis, and traveling as much as they can. When she does have some “me time”, she likes to relax and watch movies. Outside of her family time, she also enjoys volunteering within her community, recently joining Pass the Torch as a mentor.

What Are Some Fun Facts About Amanda?

• She owns 125 pairs of shoes. That means over the course of a year, she could change pairs once almost every 3 days!
  • She is a foodie. She loves to try new restaurants, especially hole-in-the-wall places that aren’t well-known, and says she will try anything once!
  • She can be very silly outside of work. She states, “I know I am more serious at work, but when I am around family and friends, my silly side does come out.”

Banking the Way You Want It

Mobile Banking App

• Online banking & bill pay
  • Mobile check deposit

Add our Card Control App

• Added security for Elements credit and debit cards
  • Card lock technology
  • Card activity notifications