There’s nothing like a second opinion. It can save you from a bad decision; it can reassure you that you are doing the right thing. It may lead to new options, new choices you hadn’t considered or noticed before. When it comes to your health, a second opinion certainly matters. When it comes to your wealth, it also counts. In times like these, it’s important to make informed decisions with your money.
It’s important to consider the following:
Saving for the Future
How do you know if you are saving enough for retirement? It might be time for a second opinion, to make sure that your retirement savings strategy is on track. Whether you are nearing retirement or retired, it’s vital to reassess your savings plan from time to time. If you anticipate changes in your lifestyle, your health, your income sources or your family situation, you may end up needing more savings (and income) than you think. If your savings strategy does need to be modified, wouldn’t you rather do it now instead of later? No one wants to look back and regret what they didn’t do to improve their financial life.
Your Financial Approach
As you plan to build wealth, what kind of financial approach are you taking? Some people don’t look at their investments for years. They allocate the assets in their 401(k) or IRA a certain way when they are 35 or 40 and by the time they are 50 or 55, they are still invested in the same way – a way that might expose them to too much risk. Is your approach right for the times? If you neglect checking up on your asset allocation, you do so at your own risk.
Important Investing Questions
Times change, and the passage of time can cause us to examine our financial assumptions and strategies. Think about the following questions.
- Have you saved enough for retirement?
- Have you planned sufficient retirement income?
- How are you positioning your wealth?
- Are you okay taking the same approach that you did 10 years ago or two years ago, or is it time to change it?
- Are you saving for college costs in the way that makes the most sense for your overall financial picture?
- Will you need long term care? If the need does arise, how will you pay for it?
Meet Elements Wealth Management
We're a diverse team of Financial Advisors who share a common goal: to help you pursue your dreams.
- What services do you provide? Our team starts by looking at each client’s overall finances including savings for education, taxes, estate planning, and retirement contributions. Then they work to craft a personalized plan that makes sense for each individual and leads clients towards their goals.
- Who benefits from your services? Whether you’re getting started or you’re a seasoned investor, we’ve got the tools to assist you on your journey. We don’t have account minimums, so we are here to support all levels of investors.
- Where are you located? Our LPL Financial Advisors operate out of Indianapolis and Lafayette, Indiana, but serve clients nationwide. We’d love to chat, no matter where you call home.
Our Advisors have more than 125 years of collective experience and are prepared to assist you with all your investment needs.