Planning for retirement is mostly about the long haul, so saving early and having a trusted Advisor help you craft a unique plan are critical starting points. Explore what you may need to consider below and reach out to us for additional guidance.
START THE ENGINE
As a young professional, it’s important to build a plan and save early. Consider these questions:
- Have I started saving in my company-sponsored 401(k)?
- Have I assessed my risk tolerance?
- Have I diversified my investment portfolio?
- Have I found a trusted Financial Advisor?
CIRCLE THE TRACK
As you progress in in your career, it’s critical to re-evaluate your plans. Consider these questions:
Am I maxing out my 401(k)?
Am I on track to save the target amount that I need to retire?
Will I continue to work when I retire?
What will my Social Security benefits look like?
CROSS THE FINISH
When retirement is approaching, it’s important to stay true to your plans. Consider these questions:
- Have I made an estate plan?
- Will I use cash or dip into my investments for everyday spending?
- How should I re-assess my risk tolerance at this new milestone?
- What can I do to plan for medical costs?
Explore these videos for additional advice, and contact us for a complimentary consultation.
Finding a financial professional to guide you is an important milestone in life. At Elements Wealth Management, our Advisors offer these services, and more:
- One-on-one guidance and advice catered to your specific goals
- Creating a comprehensive, personalized financial plan
- Exploring strategies to work toward maximizing your retirement savings
- Guidance on planning for future generations and building a legacy
- Full-service investment management
Contact Elements Wealth Management for a complimentary consultation.