Introduction and Scope of Policy
We collect no Personal Information except for information you explicitly submit on this Site.
Information We Collect
We use third-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) to gain insights about the demographics and usage behavior of our visitors and to serve advertising to our visitors across the Internet.
Standard Internet Logs
We collect information for each browser request to our Site in a log file. Each log entry includes the date and time of the browser request, the browser's IP address, the content requested, the type of browser used, any URL the browser provides indicating a website that may have referred to our Site, as well as the results of the request (error diagnostic information).
Elements Financial Card Control App
The Elements Financial Card Control App periodically collects, transmits, and uses geolocation information to enable features that prevent fraudulent card use and send alerts, but only if the End User expressly authorizes the collection of such information. Geolocation information can be monitored on a continuous basis in the background only while the Solution is being used or not at all, depending on the End User’s selection. End Users can change their location permissions at any time in their device settings.
Use of Collected Data
Google Ads & Analytics
- Google Analytics — This Site uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use this Site. Google Analytics utilizes the data it collects to track and examine the use of our Site, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. — How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting — We use the Demographics and Interest Reporting feature in Google Analytics to gain insights regarding the demographics and interests of our Site visitors.
- Google Remarketing with Analytics — Google Remarketing with Analytics is a service provided by Google Inc. that connects the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its cookies with the Google Display Network and Search-ads campaigns. It allows us to create audiences of our Site users and deliver relevant ads based on the actions those users took on our Site.
- Google Tag Manager — We use this tool to place Google tracking code. It may collect aggregated data from tags firing.
- Google Optimize — We use this tool to run tests to optimize landing pages.
You may use your browser settings to opt-out of accepting cookies from this Site.
- To control the information that Google uses to show you ads, follow this link. — Google Ads Opt-out
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google provides a browser add-on that you can download and install on your computer. — Google Analytics Opt-Out
- You can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third-party advertisers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out page on the DAA site.
- You can opt out of personalized online ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting the opt-out page of the NAI site.
- You may also decline to receive interest-based ads through TrustE/TrustArc’s preferences manager (or if you are in the European Union click here).
We collect email addresses and other Personal Information you submit on this Site to send transactional and marketing emails to our subscribers. We utilize the following products that collect, receive, or use end users’ personal data for this purpose.
- Salesforce Products, including Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
We may update this Policy from time to time and will post the revised Policy date on this page. Any updates to the Policy become effective when we post the updates on this Site. Your use of this Site following the update to the Policy means that you accept the updated Policy.