Protecting Your Information
Here at Elements, we do all that we can to protect your personal information and provide you with a dependable online experience. However, we rely on you to take further precautions to assure the safety of your accounts. By following our tips, online banking and our mobile app can be a secure and efficient method for all your banking needs.
- Make sure your operating system and antivirus software are up-to-date.
- Always use secure wireless (WiFi) networks that require a login ID and password.
- Never leave your computer unattended while using online banking.
- Monitor your recent account history for unauthorized transactions.
- Always log off of online banking when you're finished and close the browser.
Login ID and Password
- Create strong passwords by using a mixture of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Do not create passwords containing your initials or birthday.
- Change your passwords periodically.
- Memorize your passwords instead of writing them down.
- Only register personal devices and avoid using features that save your login IDs and passwords.
- Do not open email attachments or click on links from unsolicited sources.
- Avoid giving out personal information on the phone or through email.
- Shred unwanted sensitive documents including receipts, checks, deposit slips, pre-approved credit card offers, and expired cards.
- Act quickly. If you suspect your financial information is compromised, call us immediately at 317-276-2105 or toll-free at 800-621-2105.