You can make your Elements mortgage payments in many convenient ways.
- Set up automatic payments to be paid each month to avoid missing your payment and a possible late fee
- Easily make one-time or recurring payments from your Elements account or other bank or credit union account in online banking or with our mobile app
- You can even mail us a check
Make a Mortgage Payment
- Pay your Elements first mortgage within online banking or the mobile app. Log in and choose Manage Mortgage from the Loans & Credit Cards menu to pay from an Elements account.
- Or use you can pay from a Verified External Account by clicking Transfer/Send Money and then Transfer Funds.
- If you haven't already set up an external account within online banking to make a payment from another bank or credit union you can do so. This can take 2 business days for the payment to process, and up to a week to set up the external transfer with your other financial institution. Click Accounts and then Add External Account to verify your external account.