You can make your Elements mortgage payments in many convenient ways.
- Set up automatic payments to be paid each month to avoid missing your payment and a possible late fee
- Easily make one-time or recurring payments from your Elements account or other bank or credit union account in online banking or with our mobile app
- You can even mail us a check
Make a Mortgage Payment
- Pay your Elements first mortgage within online banking or the mobile app. Log in and click the account tile for your mortgage account to pay from an Elements account.
- Or you can pay from a Verified External Account by clicking Transfers & Payments and then Transfer Money.
- If you haven't already set up an external account within online banking to make a payment from another bank or credit union you can do so. This can take 2 business days for the payment to process, and up to a week to set up the external transfer with your other financial institution. Click Transfers & Payments and then Add External Accounts to verify your external account.
- Mail a loan payment. Be sure to include your account number, and make your check payable to:
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Payments
P.O. Box 371306
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7306