You can make your Elements mortgage payments in many convenient ways.
- Set up automatic payments to be paid each month to avoid missing your payment and a possible late fee
- Easily make one-time or recurring payments from your Elements account or other bank or credit union account in online banking or with our mobile app
- You can even mail us a check
See details below for how to pay your Elements mortgage. If you have questions about your loan or if you want to talk about refinancing, contact us or call us at 1-800-621-2105.
Make a Mortgage Payment
- Pay your Elements first mortgage within online banking or the mobile app. Log in and click the account tile for your mortgage account to pay from an Elements account.
- Or you can pay from a Verified External Account by clicking Transfers & Payments and then Transfer Money.
- If you haven't already set up an external account within online banking to make a payment from another bank or credit union you can do so. This can take 2 business days for the payment to process, and up to a week to set up the external transfer with your other financial institution. Click Transfers & Payments and then Add External Accounts to verify your external account.
- Mail a loan payment. Be sure to include your account number, and make your check payable to:
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Payments
P.O. Box 371306
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7306
Contact us with questions or call 1-800-621-2105.