- Introductory rates as low as 1.99% APR on New Home Equity Lines of Credit for 6 months then as low as 4.75% variable APR.
- Allows you to borrow funds using the equity in your home
- Draw money as you need it
- Required monthly payments are interest only
- No closing costs, no prepayment penalties, no annual fee
- Most closings in two weeks or less
- Also known as a HELOC
A Good Option If:
- You want to consolidate other loans or credit cards, finance home improvements, purchase large-ticket items, or pay for major expenses
- You want the flexibility of using the funds only when and if you need them
|Home Equity Line of Credit||Interest Rate||APR||Points|
|Home Equity Line of Credit||4.75%||4.75%||0.0|
Each individual's Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined by the applicant's credit history. Not all applicants will qualify for the displayed lowest rates. Home Equity Line of Credit: The Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 1.99% is for new home equity lines of credit only and is for the first six months. To receive the Introductory rate, a draw of at least $5,000 must be made within 30 days of account opening. After the introductory rate expires, balances will be charged at the variable APR based upon the Prime rate as published in The Wall Street Journal plus a margin. The APR will never be lower than 3.75% or higher than 18%. Rates vary depending upon credit history, combined loan-to-value (CLTV), and occupancy. The stated rate, correct as of 3/21/18, applies to borrowers with credit scores of 740 or greater, CLTV 80% or less, and owner-occupied single-family residences. Elements Financial will pay flood determination fee, title search, and simple valuation. You may be required to pay other costs such as recording fees, taxes, and when required, appraisal fees. These costs vary by state and property type. Elements Financial reserves the right to modify or end this offer at any time. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Subject to credit approval. Elements Financial Membership Required.