What are the advantages of a High Yield Savings account?
Tiered Dividend Rates
High Yield Savings has a tiered rate structure where you can earn higher dividends the more you save.
High Yield Savings also has no fees, so you maintain both your account balance and the dividends you earn. There’s no fee for keeping the money in the account or withdrawing it, as needed.
With High Yield Savings, you'll also enjoy:
- No monthly Maintenance Service Charge
- Option to request an Elements ATM card to use at more than 78,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Shared branch access at more than 5,000 branches nationwide
- Ability to manage your account in Online Banking or the Mobile App from any device
- Convenience of direct deposit of your payroll or federal benefits