What are the advantages of a Helium Savings Account?
Simple, Single-Tiered Dividend Rates
Helium Savings can be a good choice if you plan to maintain a daily balance of $2,500 or higher. The account has a simple, single-tiered rate structure, which means it offers the same dividend rate for all average daily balances over $2,500.
Helium Savings also has no fees, so you maintain both your account balance and the interest you earn. There’s no fee for keeping the money in the account or withdrawing it, as needed.
With Helium Savings, you'll also enjoy:
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Option to request an Elements ATM card to use at more than 78,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Shared branch access at more than 5,000 branches nationwide
- Ability to manage your account in Online Banking or the Mobile App from any device
- Convenience of direct deposit of your payroll or federal benefits