What are the advantages of a Member Savings Account?
Establishing Elements Membership
The Member Savings account can be a good choice if you’re looking to simply establish your Elements membership (having a savings account with us is the part that makes your membership in the credit union official). We’ll even put $5 in to get you started — no need to transfer funds from an existing account.
Competitive, Tiered Dividend Rates
It’s also a good choice if you plan to maintain a daily balance of less than $2,500. The account requires a minimum balance of just $100 to earn dividends and pay dividends in increasingly higher amounts as your account balance increases.
With Member Savings, you'll also enjoy:
- No monthly Maintenance Service Charge
- Option to request an Elements ATM card to use at more than 78,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Shared branch access at more than 5,000 branches nationwide
- Ability to manage your account in Online Banking or the Mobile App from any device
- Convenience of direct deposit of your payroll or federal benefits