You can make your Elements loan payments in many convenient ways.
- Set up automatic payments to be paid each month to avoid missing your payment and a possible late fee
- Easily make one-time or recurring payments from your Elements account or other bank or credit union account in online banking or with our mobile app
- Use any debit card or your other bank or credit union account without setting up an online banking account
- You can even mail us a check
Make a Loan Payment
- Pay your Elements Auto Loan, Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit, or other Personal Loan within online banking or the mobile app.
- Log in and choose Pay a Loan from the Transfers & Payments menu to pay from an Elements account for immediate payment.
- Or you can pay from a Verified External Account by clicking Transfer Money.
- If you haven't already set up an external account within online banking to make a payment from another bank or credit union you can do so. This can take 2 business days for the payment to process, and up to a week to set up the external transfer with your other financial institution. Click Transfers & Payments and then Add External Accounts to verify your external account.
- Pay with your debit card for a small $7.50 fee, or register and pay with another credit union or bank account for no charge — both for immediate payment. This payment is conducted within our Loan Payment Center.
- Mail a loan payment. Be sure to include your account number, and make your check payable to:
Elements Financial Loan Payments
PO Box 75460
Chicago, IL 60675-5460
- Contact us with questions or call 1-800-621-2105.