As your trusted credit union, Elements Financial is responsibly monitoring the Coronavirus situation in Indiana and nationally and making adjustments to our business operations, as necessary.
In light of reduced traffic and access within our partner facilities, we are reducing hours and staffing at all our branch locations until further notice.
Effective Friday, March 20, our hours will change to Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8am–1pm at our Farm Bureau Building and Indiana Government Center locations which will mirror the schedule at our Lilly Corporate Center and Lilly Technology Center-South branches. Our Lilly Technology Center-North and Elanco branches remain closed at this time. We will notify members of any further branch or business modifications.
Also, as of May 18, face masks are required by the building owners at our Farm Bureau Branch. Please bring one with you when you visit this location. Thank you for your understanding.
We are here with multiple other access options for you and your accounts during this time of restricted physical access to our branches:
- Online banking via desktop at elements.org and mobile app, both with remote check deposit capabilities;
- Our ATMs globally and shared branches nationwide – you may search for locations near you (Many shared branches are limiting services to drive-thru only. We recommend calling ahead to confirm hours.);
- Our 24/7 Contact Center: 317-276-2105 or toll-free 800-621-2105;
- Live Chat, accessible at our website, M-F, 9am–5pm;
- Secure Messages through online banking and the mobile app;
- Email via email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us in one of these ways. We appreciate your loyalty to Elements.