Get more done in less time with your upgraded Bill Pay from Elements.
You're now able to manage more of your bill payments conveniently right from within online banking or the mobile app with no need to go to an additional site to perform many of your favorite functions.
Bill Pay was upgraded Thursday, March 19, to include new features.
- All payment scheduled (including those on the 19th and future) will be processed.
- If you need to schedule a payment please contact us at 1-877-607-9576 (7:30am-2am ET) and our dedicated Bill Pay Support team can schedule payments for you.
What to Expect
- Improved Integration — More of your favorite activities are integrated right into online banking. Easily set up eBills, add and update payees, schedule recurring payments—enjoy full functionality from mobile or desktop banking!
- Better organization and usability for mobile devices
- Quick, direct Live Chat with Bill Pay Support
- Gift Checks give you an easy, electronic way to send a check to a family member or friend that's cheaper than a greeting card!
- And more!
- Bill Pay Payees — All of your current Bill Pay payees and automatic payments are still be available.
- Bill Pay History — All of your existing Bill Pay history are available and you’ll always have 18 months of history moving forward.
- eBills — If you use eBills, you will need to set them up again. Automatic payments for eBills may need to be set up again after the upgrade. eBills have been deactivated, however, you may continue to schedule payments to these payees up until the blackout period beginning March 17.
Please be assured that all payments which have already been scheduled or which you schedule between now and the blackout period were processed without disruption.
- Bill Payment Timing — Electronic payments will debit your account on the delivery date you selected. Payments sent by check are debited when the payee cashes the check. (You can always click the payee name in Bill Pay or visit the Full Bill Pay Site to see more detail about the Payee including the delivery method that payee accepts.)
- Bill Pay History — All of your existing Bill Pay history are available and you’ll always have 18 months of history moving forward. To find your previous Bill Pay history, navigate to Payments > History View More > Transactions, and then select "History Prior to 03/19/2020."
- Starting March 11 / Blackout Period for Enrolling in Bill Pay — Starting Wednesday, March 11, you will not be able to sign up to use Bill Pay as a new user until after the upgrade is complete.
- Starting March 17 / Blackout Period for Current Bill Pay Use — Starting Tuesday, March 17, you will not be able to log into Bill Pay until after the upgrade is complete. Be sure to make any payments due on those dates prior to the start of the blackout period.
- March 19 / Bill Pay Upgrade Live