Skip to main content

Sherri Dorsey, Senior HR Business Partner

The Human Elements Behind Our Success

Who is Sherri?

Sherri Dorsey is our HR Business Partner here at Elements. She is committed to our employees and the credit union by making sure we provide the tools, resources, and education for all things related to compensation and benefits.

In her free time, she is an avid sports fan and loves a good DIY project.

What Does Sherri Do?

Sherri owns and administers our benefit programs and oversees payroll. She partners with our benefits broker to ensure our offerings are relevant and competitive in the market. Working with employees and managers to help them understand total compensation is a large area of her responsibility as well as goal planning and performance management.

When Did Sherri Join Elements?

In February 2015. When she had the opportunity to work alongside her former manager and become part of an HR team again, it was a no-brainer decision. She has more than 20 years of HR experience, working both in a team environment and as a one-person HR department.

Why Does Sherri Enjoy Working at Elements?

Coworkers, the opportunity to collaborate with other areas, and the culture. As she explains, “We have a great team here at Elements!”

What Are Some "Fun Facts" About Sherri?

Sherri says that three come to mind.

• “I have an identical twin sister who happens to work in the same building, so we are used to the double-takes and questions of ‘Which one are you?’
  • “I am a diehard Thanksgiving weekend shopper, so it’s literally a shop-til-you-drop weekend for me.”
  • “And proud to say I have never had a speeding ticket!” (We hope you didn’t jinx yourself, Sherri!)

Banking the Way You Want It

Mobile Banking App

• Online banking & bill pay
  • Mobile check deposit

Add our Card Control App

• Added security for Elements credit and debit cards
  • Card lock technology
  • Card activity notifications