Starting Tuesday, September 8, all Elements debit, credit, and cash cards will be automatically enrolled in near real time fraud alerts. With a quick text alert, you can help prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring on your cards.
The service is free, and your card will be automatically enrolled!
How It Works
- Right now, only Elements credit cards are eligible to be enrolled in fraud text alerts.
- Starting September 8, all Elements debit, credit, and cash cards will be enrolled to provide greater security and fraud prevention.
- If we identify a suspicious transaction on your account, we will send your mobile device a text message to notify you. The primary cardholder will be notified of the suspicious activity.
- Just simply follow the directions in the text message and confirm whether or not you recognize the transaction(s).
- If you let us know that you do not recognize the transaction(s), we will block usage of your card until we hear from you.
- If you reply that you do recognize the transaction(s), your card will remain available for use.
- If we don't receive a response from you for the text message, we will reach out to you through email and phone to verify the suspicious transaction.
- If you would like to opt out of the service, you can simply reply STOP to the initial text alert or contact us at 800-621-2105.